"pdf-notes for iPad" is a Speedy and Easy PDF viewer, and Finger-Writing enabled.
- Easy importing PDF files through (DropBox, Email or Safari's) "Open In..." or iTunes
- Categorized multiple bookshelves(booklists) with powerful search
- Displaying pages as optimized size 1024x768 of iPad
- Portrait and landscape view
- Pinch zoom and crop page-margins
- Fast loading and Speedy page-turning
- Finger-writing with a variety of pens, highlighters and text notes
- Easy "zoom-in and note" on a magnified screen by a double tap
- One-step page-turning using 2 fingers on editing mode
- One-step pen-changing or undo/redo using 3 fingers on editing mode
- Exporting annotated PDF files to Email
- VGA(ext. monitor) out and screen brightness controls
- iOS 4.2 AirPrint and multi-tasking
You may realize the value of "pdf-notes for iPad" immediately after you try it.
Hi PDF Notes Team, [Feature Request]ReplyDelete
Im a big fan of this app on my IPad. 50% of my time on ipad is spent on pdf notes reading books. Great job.
There is only two things that i see missing
1.**** Sepia Color - ibooks, kobo etc have Sepia paper color which is easy to read/eyes... Beside the bright adjustment , you could add Sepia on/off.
- Sepia is the only reason i use ibooks for extended reading.
2. The book turn animation for pages, not a big deal but still would look like turning real pages.
Gr8 job... keep the good work going.
I want to use pdf-notes as a notebook when I am listening to presentations, for instance. But I don´t understand how I shall do that. I can make notes id allready existing pdf-files, no problem. But I don´t get it how I can start a new empty file in which I only would like to take hand notes.ReplyDelete
pdf-notes is a pdf viewer/reader just like Adobe Reader. ^^Delete
hello, why some books are displayed by title and others by the original cover of the book? I find it much easier searching a book by the cover...How can I fix this?ReplyDelete
Could you please read the user guide for your sake? Changing the book icon is a very basic feature^^Delete
I will remove your comment very soon because it's in the user guide.
Can PDF-Notes create hyperlinks to other documents? If so how is this accomplished?ReplyDelete
I am sorry but could you please use Acrobat for creating hyperlinks?Delete
I can't figure out how to assign a category to a document. I have no trouble creating a list of categories. Thank you for your help.ReplyDelete
Could you please read the page 40 of the user guide 3.6?Delete
Since the last IOS 11 update, I’ve noticed that PDF-Notes is very slow navigating using hyperlinks within a document. I checked the same document in another PDF App where it works just fine. The file I’m talking about is an OCP.org secured music book. How can i fix this problem?ReplyDelete
It's an iOS 11 bug. Could you please check what's new at http://blog.pdf-notes.com/2010/08/whats-new-pdf-notes-for-ipad.html if possible?Delete
and http://blog.musebook.com/2017/10/pdf-notes-for-ipad-3114.html about the bug-fixed update.
Please update to the 3.11.4 version now.Delete
Is there a way to delete pages while editing the pdf file?ReplyDelete
pdf-notes has no page delete feature. BTW, you can delete or edit pages using Acrobat in your computer.Delete